[pct-l] Seedhouse Condensation

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 07:43:03 CST 2007

_craigstanton at mac.com_ (mailto:craigstanton at mac.com)   writes:

I found  my Seedhouse SL 1 to be a condensation magnet.

--------------------------------
I only have used my tent fly a few times.  Almost all the time I  just use
the netting tent, so no issues with condensation.  Even when I  would put a fly
on the tent, I try to leave the fly door open.  I like to  see what is going
on outside all the time.

Like if a mountain lion is sitting  there looking at me.  I have had BIG
bears walk by my tent and look down at  me and growl.  Any bear looks big when you
are looking up at it.   :-)  I just turn over and go back to sleep, since I
keep a clean  campsite.  No problem.

So, I guess I am not a good person  to talk to about Seedhouse condensation,
since I have never had a problem the  way I use the tent.

Cheers,  Switchback