[pct-l] Big Agnes Carbon Fiber Tent Poles

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 10:05:12 CST 2007

Hey Switchback

That looks like a pretty neat tent, full view, free standing, seperate rain
fly, bathtub floor and all to hit the 2 lb. barrier.
Have you used it yet?  Looks very low condensation too. ??  Are the stakes
and everything else included in that 2 lbs.?

Switchback keeps digging and he keeps finding gold.

Monty