[pct-l] Birthday After Action Report and Sierra Weather

goslowgofar goslowgofar at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 20:15:16 CST 2007

Hey Switchback
  I'm sorry you didn't get any listers to attend your party.  Don't feel too bad.  Gottago and I tried to plan an ambush, but unfortunately (or fortunately for you!) she had houseguests arriving and couldn't get away.  We had big plans...but they will keep until you are unsuspecting...
  Hope you have a great year in your new decade!
  Katy

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:
  BIRTHDAY: As you know I invited everyone in the community to meet me at
Jack's for breakfast in Bishop yesterday (Saturday) at 8 AM to celebrate my 60th
birthday. Well, no one showed up. I was hurt, embarrassed, and humiliated
in front of my wife and sister/brother-in-law.