[pct-l] Fwd: Why not put a GPS Collar on mountain lions?

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sun Jan 28 19:23:43 CST 2007

Hey, maybe we could use the GPS coordinates of the lion(s) to call in an accurate air strike. Turn the tables on the furry little kitty. A juicy lion steak would be a welcome addition to most hikers' diets. (Try THAT over an ultralight stove.........).

Caveat: If lion is within 200 meters of your location, move to safer location before calling for airstrike.

Wandering Bob