[pct-l] Mountain Lion Attack/ Managment / population issues.

The Mountain Goat themtgoat at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 13:58:55 CST 2007

>My vote is to open up a hunting season on mountain  lions.

Politicaly that idea, will probably get a lot of resistance;
that or some other method of managing the population of the Mountain Lions
is needing to be implimented. Although it will probably take a number of
human lives lost or the desimantion of yet another type of animan before
the public outcry gets great enough to change the status quo.

I think hunting would be better than the state just having to reduce the
Mountain Lion population, by use of trapers or whatever means they can devise.

That is yet to be seen. The fact they are taking out other animal populations.
i.e. deer or encroaching on high populations tells us that we have a problem.

The question is when the public will be willing to do something about it.

-Mountain Goat-

Slyatpct at aol.com      Slyatpct at aol.com
     Fri Jan 26 14:10:24 CST 2007

In a message dated 1/26/2007 1:06:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,