[pct-l] Mountain Lion Attack

Steve Courtway scourtway at bpa-arch.com
Fri Jan 26 13:05:59 CST 2007

Unfortunately, taking out everybody who doesn't enjoy the outdoors isn't an
option.

When we hike here in San Diego, formerly in the destroyed Cuyamaca State
Park, and now mostly on Mount Laguna, One of my hiking buddies always carrys
a walking stick / lion deterrent stick.   Never seen one, but boy, I've
heard that low rumbling stalking growl couple times off trail quite close.
Raises the hair on your arms.