[pct-l] Dry winter in Sierra,

The Mountain Goat themtgoat at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 22:50:59 CST 2007

If things Stay this dry, it would be a good year to start, say April 1st. Enter Sierras May 15th, and Finish  sometime in August)

(I am not making a recommendation, only a comment, if you start on April first
and get massive amounts of snow or rain and have a miserable time, please
don't say I recommended starting that early).

I was just looking at the post holer and it look like a great year to start early. Part of me wishes I could go this year because of the early start date we would all have. On the other hand I would probably like to go virtually any year on another thru hike. but lets not get into our respective trail addictions now :-)