[pct-l] esbit tabs

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Thu Jan 25 22:20:48 CST 2007

Hi  I don't know what the price was at sportsmansguide but at "Cheaper that
Dirt" they have them , 15 bars for $8 bucks plus shipping. SMG is out of
stock right now.  Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill "Semper Fi"

PS hey girl scout what do you think of the changes happening in the Girl
Scouts?   I know you wear pants but the new out fits look good on the
Girls--LOL