[pct-l] Esbit vs. Alcohol

stillroaming pct at delnorteresort.com
Thu Jan 25 21:10:59 CST 2007

The following are the highlights directly off the back of the Esbit Package:
+ Practically odorless
+ Non-toxic formula
+ Emits no harmful vapors
+ Leaves no ash residue
+ Weather resistant
+ Generates 1400 F heat
+ Nearly smokeless - emits no harmful vapor (second time it says that)
+ Non-explosive - will not self ignite with temperature changes
+ 12-15 minutes burn time per cube

and other non-relevant stuff...

Scott