[pct-l] Bag size

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Thu Jan 25 12:22:27 CST 2007

Whoops that was a type, I meant to convert the 'almost 2 cubic feet'
into cubic inches because I haven't seen bag sizes quoted in cf before

The bag I am considering is 55l which is about 2 cubic feet which is
about 3400 cubic inches. By my calculations the Catalyst is closer to
75l, which is a considerable difference, I might have to skip the
MacPac bag because they weight upwards of 3kg at that size (but are
rugged as hell). Unfortunately I won't have all my gear until I get
to the States, things are sooo much cheaper over there I'm going to
go raid and REI store in San Diego for some more clothes. I'll try to
work out what I'll buy before hand and load up a bag at home with
substitute gear.

~Craig