[pct-l] Here is a Switchback style suggestion for water bottle carrier.

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 09:41:17 CST 2007

Seems ok.

If you are going to the effort to sew them on then I'll go to the effort to
photo them and post the pictures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/armchairhiker/REISchwagPockets

Uses I have found:
Clipped to my pants (loop on pants at side) to carry water bottle, camera,
GORP in qt ziplock (best idea!)

Hope that helps
- armchair