[pct-l] Compass ???

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Wed Jan 24 21:05:04 CST 2007

Good evening, Bayou,

I have about a dozen comapsses but I use a Silva Type-26 compas the most.
It is 1.2 oz. with a neck string.  This is the lightest, cheapest sighting
compass I could find.  I seldom use the flip-up mirror for compass sighting,
but I do like to have a small mirror of some sort to find something in my
eye or, more commonly, to trim my mustach.

Steel-Eye