[pct-l] Esbit vs. Alcohol

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Jan 24 16:30:25 CST 2007

Yes -- the trioxane really stinks.  And it makes a mess on whatever you burn it on, so don't burn them inside your alcohol stove, use the bottom of the stove instead.

Long Trail donated a chest full of trioxane tabs to Hiker Heaven.  I haven't looked at the supply lately, but you're all welcome to grab them when you come through!

L-Rod