[pct-l] Food Cache

Jim Keener jlkeener at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 16:24:27 CST 2007

--- Pea Hicks <phix at optigan.com> wrote:
" . . . which means they had to backtrack several
miles (and climb quite a bit) in order to claim their
food from the rangers, who probably also read them the
riot act when they got there."

Said act: "Our sovereign Lord the King chargeth and
commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately
to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to
their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon
the pains contained in the act made in the first year
of King George [I], for preventing tumults and riotous
assemblies. God save the King.

;=)

http://electricpath.com
http://persuasiongraphics.com