[pct-l] Food Cache and hitching

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 24 15:24:09 CST 2007

You can hike the entire 700-mile Southern California
section without hitching at all -- except maybe
Mojave/Tehachapi.

The Clean Machine hiked in 2003 and never hitched into
a town.  They planned well and used logical maildrops.
 This year, I'm planning only one or two hitches:
Mojave and maybe Skykomish WA.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com