[pct-l] Friends to join for short hike

Bill Holt bholt at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 24 13:00:59 CST 2007

While this is at the upper limit of your range, its quite scenic and the elevations are more moderate. Without a firm date for your arrival permits could be an issue. There are mutiple additional  options besides out and back from Echo or Echo to Donner including Echo to Gilmore and out via Mt Tallac, Echo to Velma Lakes and out at Emerald Bay. Echo to Five Lakes or Granite Chief and out at Alpine Meadows or Squaw Valley etc.

Bill in Incline Village