[pct-l] Grand Canyon PCT Training Expedition

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 16:04:48 CST 2007

Georgi says: Yeah...much better than mule pooper scooping to the canyon floor and back!!!
I can see the banner.....Big Kahuna Horny Toad becomes Grand Canyon's most important citizen, hereafter titled 'Chief Buried Under Poop' Go, Switchback....on to better things....
Georgi, Old Station
Switchback sez: I think there a lot of jealous people out there at my potential good luck to be an honorary Indian chief and hooked up with a princess.  After the
auction of my trail partners down at Phatom Ranch, I will start to gather up other candidate auctionees.  I am now doing an inventory and writing down the names of those who harass me.  Let's see that is G-e-o-r-g-i.