[pct-l] Water on hips

jdrows at comcast.net jdrows at comcast.net
Tue Jan 23 13:05:40 CST 2007

Ask "the Trail Pirate", he'll send his design with 360-degree views in the language of your choice, including materials and tools list in the OSHA approved manual (he might even have a calendar in the works for his best gear tips).

Actually I converted after seeing his arrangement, and while somewhat awkward, I occasionally put liter-and-a-half bladders in the holsters for dry areas.
JD

From: bluebrain at bluebrain.ca