[pct-l] Water on hips

bluebrain at bluebrain.ca bluebrain at bluebrain.ca
Tue Jan 23 12:30:43 CST 2007

I noticed in Glen's 3lb pack system that he was carrying his water around
his hips.  I wonder, has anybody else rigged up a system like this and
trail tested it?

It seems like this would be a much lower impact location for all that
extra weight.  Looked like Glen had a large fanny pack sort of thing with
a big water bladder (just guessing) but I was wondering about a series of
holsters and water bottles, or maybe a couple water bottles on each hip
and some way to strap water bladders to the fronts of your upper legs?

Paul