[pct-l] Grand Canyon PCT Training Expedition

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 01:50:28 CST 2007

_Tortoise73 at charter.net_ (mailto:Tortoise73 at charter.net)   writes:

Careful  Switchback.  They may turn the tables on you and auction you off.  I
 can see it now -- big banner:  Be the first to own your very own trail
pirate.
You are so  right.  I told the other expedition members that I  want to be
auctioned to an Indian  princess.  One who has won a beauty contest.  We would
make a great  couple.  I would probably be made a chief or something like that.
  Neat.  I will get a cool Indian name too.

Your pal, Switchback or Running  Lizard or Leaping Horny Toad or most likely,
Big Bull Paddy