[pct-l] Literary journals

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Sat Jan 20 16:44:27 CST 2007

Jeffrey Olson wrote:

> I welcome suggestions of journals to read that explore the human
> condition as part of the thru-hiking experience.

i agree that these are the best kinds of journals, but can also attest
to the fact that they're damn hard to write on the trail! at least for
an amateur writer like myself... i tried, but failed, and was thankful
for whatever readers bothered to pay attention to my ramblings... :)

anyway, i assume you've already seen funnybone's journal, but if not:

www.trailjournals.com/funnybone!

girlscout

--
Pea Hicks