[pct-l] Section Camping on the PCT

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 20:11:38 CST 2007

Our intrepid heroes Grizzly and Grumpy are section hiking the  PCT.  They
have a great meal in the  evening and finally turn in for a nice rest in their
tent.  They soon fall blissfully to  sleep.
Some hours later, Grizzly wakes up and nudges his trail  partner.  "Grumpy,
look up at the  sky and tell me what you see."
"I see millions and millions of stars, Grizzly" replies  Grumpy.
"And what do you deduce from that?"
Grumpy ponders for a minute.
"Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of  galaxies and
potentially billions of planets."
"Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo."
"Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter  past
three."
"Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day  tomorrow."
"Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we  are a small
and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you,  Grizzly?"
Grizzly is silent for a moment. "Grumpy, you idiot!" he says.  "Someone has
stolen our tent!"
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.  Another outstanding trail humor  brought to you
by Switchback the Trail  Pirate