[pct-l] Seirus HyperLite StormSocks

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 18:02:41 CST 2007

_rellinwood at worldnet.att.net_ (mailto:rellinwood at worldnet.att.net)   writes:

The  membrane is waterproof, they said, but the seams are not. They cannot
call  them waterproof, they said.  I asked if I could seal the seams and they
wouldn't comment.

This is just for your own info, I thought I would  pass on the results of my
snooping.

Very interesting.  Actually,  for me if they are just pretty much waterproof
that is okay.  If I were  into heavy duty winter hiking, then I might think
again.

With some SnowSeal on my footwear  and the storm socks, I should be okay if I
run into a little snow on the  trail.

Thanks for the info,  Switchback