[pct-l] Campo Start Options

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Tue Jan 16 21:11:30 CST 2007

Just to echo Boone, in an attempt to give you a secure feeling.  I live here
in San Diego and have for 15 years.  The only reason to stay off the trial
at night is to keep you evening from being disrupted.  A pack of wandering
illegals at night can give you a start.  So, by giving yourself some
distance from the trial - you will sleep better.  You will have no problems.