[pct-l] E-Lite - ultralight, but not very bright - why bother?

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Jan 16 14:02:54 CST 2007

I guess it depends on what you intend on using it for.   How  bright to you
need it?

I've hiked the PCT only using a Photon and found it adequete enough to get
water, set up camp and read some before bedtime.  The drawback being,  without
a clip or head strap, it's hand held.  I seldom night hike but did  use the
new e-lite for several miles recently and it gave off more than enough  light.

Sly

In a message dated 1/16/2007 2:32:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,