[pct-l] Recipes

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 18:29:57 CST 2007

> Does anyone out there have some  good recipes for brownies?
> Thanks, Switchback the Trail  Gourmet

:) :) :)   I sure do Switchback, but you're with the Police Department.
Although they make for a very pleasant hike, I don't think you'd appreciate
the ingredients.

Splenda?
I use Splenda (Walmart generic) in a few things.  By adding just a touch of
white sugar to the recipe, you can still get that sharp sugar taste at the
end of your tongue and still greatly reduce the amount of sugar.
On the other hand, hiking is a great excuse to eat anything you want.

Warner Springs Monty