[pct-l] gram scales

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Mon Jan 15 18:20:19 CST 2007

One day I was sitting in a teacher training class.  The trainer was a
uniformed police officer and the topic was preventing drug abuse among
students, and protecting children living in homes with parents that are
drug dealers.  He asked us, "Do any of you ever visit the homes of your
students?"  A few hands went up.  He went on to say, "If you ever see a
gram scale in a person's home, you can be absolutely certain that that
person is a drug dealer!"  I thought about the two Ohaus triple beam
scales in my house, and kept my mouth shut........
Along with the post office scale and the baby scale and the electronic
gram scales from Harbor Freight.....
You may well ask, how did a llama packer become a gram weenie, anyway?
Marion