[pct-l] Did anybody notice PCT-L turned 10?

kevin at antelecom.net kevin at antelecom.net
Mon Jan 15 12:26:19 CST 2007

I went back and found my first post in March 1997, and was
amused to see that it was a question about ORV-caused damage
that I saw dayhiking on Liebre Mtn.  It was from that post
that I met Pete Fish and got involved with The Trail, and
since about 2001 I've stewarded that stretch (NW San
Gabriels) as a volunteer Area Coordinator.  I've found it a
really satisfying thing to do and quite enjoy working with
other PCTA people.  While I am not a LD hiker, I really like
the concept of a PCT and reality of a PCT.  ALso, I have
learned a lot from the PCT hikers that has helped me have
better hiking trips. Thanks, Brick and Ryan, and everyone
else from whom I have learned...

Kevin Corcoran