[pct-l] Warner Springs Transportation

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sat Jan 13 23:27:12 CST 2007

Jason,

I live in North San Diego County.  My plan is not to start my hike until the
6th or 7th.   My entire family is going to the trail head with me via a
hotel in Campo the night before.  So the 6th and 7th will be a bit crazy
busy for me.  However, if you can hit Saturday the 5th, here is what I can
do for you.  I can meet you guys at Warner Springs early on the fifth and
take your lady to the train station here where I live in Oceanside.  The
train schedule on Saturdays is here:

http://www.sdcommute.com/Rider_Information/routes/TTs/vertical/COASTERSS.htm

The train's last stop is about 1 mile walking distance from the airport.
The walk is quite pleasant all along the harbor.  I have walked it many
times.  It is very safe and open.

I am expecting to receive much help and support from trail angles along the
way.  I don't mind making a down payment on karma.

BillB (Ezhno or some other to be assigned name)