[pct-l] Nano Gear for the Trail

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 20:56:00 CST 2007

_Tortoise73 at charter.net_ (mailto:Tortoise73 at charter.net)   writes:

Another  gadget useful with your iPod and with many other players is the
DLO  TransDock micro all-in-one in-car FM transmitter and charger. The
unit  plugs into your power outlet (aka cigarette lighter) and connect to
the  dock connector on your iPod. The unit will charge your iPod and
low-power  broadcast the audio to the FM radio in your car.
I asked the Apple store guy about  this and he showed me the one he
recommended.  He had tried  several brands before finding the one that worked best.  It
is just  like you said.  I have not tried mine yet, but will in a few weeks
going  over to the eastern Sierras for my birthday.

Thanks, Switchback