[pct-l] PCTA Radio Program

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 10:20:55 CST 2007

_billbatch at cox.net_ (mailto:billbatch at cox.net)  writes:

Yea, and  we could make dedications:

Barry White Voice
"...  And now this  little number is going out to mile fifteen eighty four
near the Seiad Valley -  Switchback, I can not tell you how much I miss you, I
hope to see you  soon.   Signed by your hiking partner now seventy miles ahead
of  you"
--------------------------------------
This is getting better all the time.  Now I know where my partner(s)  is at.
Good Intel.  Now I just do a little yellow blazing and end  up ahead of
him/her.  No problem.  My dedication would be on  the PCTA radio program, "And this
little number is from Switchback at the  warm Hungry Jacks Pizza Parlor and
Saloon with AYCE salad bar in Ashland,  OR: 'Hope the surprise big storm
eventually ends for you and the rest of  the thru hikers.  I know the forecast is
for 5 more days of rain,  sleet, wind, and fog, but you can go on half rations
of GORP and tasty  power bars.  I have to go now and see a Shakespeare Festival
play.   Your pal, Switchback ---- BURP!, excuuuuuuse me.  PS, Sorry Rick's
Pancake  Challenge restaurant was closed due to the storm when you passed
through Siead  Valley several days ago.  Again, your concerned friend, Switchback
the  Trail Pirate'"