[pct-l] Satellite Radio for the Trail

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 18:56:00 CST 2007

_msaenz at mve-architects.com_ (mailto:msaenz at mve-architects.com)   writes:

Or, you  can get one of the new Sirius Satellite radios, The Stilletto! 2
gigs of  storage and almost 200 channels of music, entertainment, talk and  news!
That is cool.  I might get one  of those too.  Let's see now, I have books,
music, talk, news, and may be  some music/TV videos, etc.  I need one of the
new GPS devices  too.  They are super cool.  I want a satellite phone too, so I
can  email all of you from the trail with my trail computer.

Hey, now I do not have any room for  food in my pack when I go hiking!  How
did that happen?  Oh, well, I  will just have to do without a few meals on the
trail.

Switchback the Best Buy of the  Trail