[pct-l] Magnifier with Light

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 15:13:18 CST 2007

_paul at bluebrain.ca_ (mailto:paul at bluebrain.ca)  writes:

Hmmm,  this would be a handy piece of gear for me, but what a scam.  $17  with
shipping and handling.  They offer a second one "free" but in  fine print you
have to pay another shipping and handling fee (cause of  course they couldn't
throw the second one in the same box as the first) so  to get two of them
would cost $24.
I could not agree more about it being too expensive by mail.  I got  mine at
the local drug store.  I would not buy it by mail.  I would  just look around
locally and see if I could find it.

Switchback the Vision Impaired