[pct-l] thanks to the PCT for the memories

Connie Davis conniedavis at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 9 22:42:52 CST 2007

Every once in a while in my busy workworld, while I try to help aging
people sort out the priorities of their life and support them in
decisions to improve their health, I am transported back to a day on
the trail.  Serene, monotonous, frightening, beautiful, boring....

I am so lucky that I had the chance to spend 5+ months of my life
pursuing a dream, living each day in simplicity, encountering others
with the same quirky passion, supported by an incredible spouse,
accompanied by an amazing son...

Thanks to everyone who works to preserve the experience for those of
us who grab the chance at it,
Lookout