[pct-l] IPod Nano Update

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 22:09:51 CST 2007

Oh ohhh,

Switchback - you gotta take back the IPod!  A Trail Pirate has a reputation
to be upto date!

You MUST be carrying the IPhone on the trail, or suffer humiliation of being
low tech and out of date!

Forget digital technologies Leading Edge - go for the Bleeding Edge!

To the edge and on,
armchair

PS. that solio is pretty cool, huh.