[pct-l] Desert Weather (was: Rides Needed)

bluebrain at bluebrain.ca bluebrain at bluebrain.ca
Mon Jan 8 14:57:43 CST 2007

We had heavy rain and wind in section A in 03 for a couple days, and ice
on the tarptent overnight out of Morena, but it was so hot during the days
already in April that it's hard for me to imagine snow down there, but
I'll take your word for it!

I decided to bring my buddies down mid April to hike the first 110 miles
before the kick-off.  Two weeks is all they can take off, and it'll be
their first hike so it would be a big dissapointment if we get unlucky and
the conditions are bad (snow, wind, rain, etc)

And yeah, had snow in the Jacintos too and it "was" a challenge to find
the trail.

Paul