[pct-l] 2006 PCT DVD Update and Address Request

The Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:45:38 CST 2007

As a follow-up/clarification to ProDeal's post -

I'm currently trying to compile the master list of 2006 hiker addressess for
the 2006 DVD (and also to have a complete list of who was out there this
past season), so I'd like to hold off on receiving addresses from the rest
of the trail community until that list and the DVD are completed, which
should be sometime in late March. At that point I'll send a message to pct-l
offering the DVD to everyone else. If I get addresses from everyone now, it
makes it difficult to figure out who is from 2006 and who isn't. Either way,
everyone will be receiving a copy at about the same time in April. Thanks!

wc