[pct-l] Water filters/purification

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Jan 5 12:39:10 CST 2007

You beat me to the punch on that one, Monty.  There's also the Steripen, which kills bacteria using UV light.  Trauma was using that this past season.  I used Aqua Mira, and found it easy and quick.  I carried cheesecloth to filter out floaty things (it didn't even register on my ounce scale).

L-Rod