[pct-l] Camera Ploy

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 00:34:23 CST 2007

Once again, your pal, Switchback,  comes through for you with outstanding
advise.  One of the gifts I got my  significant other for the holidays was the
Casio Exilim EX Z-1000  camera.  It is a credit card size type digital camera
that is 10.1 MP and  weighs 5.75 ounces (a little on the heavy side).  It also
has a 3X optical  zoom lens and .  The screen on the back is GIGANTIC.

What is cool is that she does not  backpack (but is an expert photographer),
so I can use it on the trail for  myself (it is a lot lighter/smaller than my
old trail camera).  It will fit  into my waist pack very nicely.  I got it at
Fry's.  I think this  camera is part of you turn in your old camera and get
cash back  program.

This is known as the experienced  husband trick on the unsuspecting wife.  I
get credit for a neat gift and  have got a neat new gear item for myself.
Cool.

Your buddy, Switchback