[pct-l] Bandanas for late, early or Southbounders 2007 hikers only

Linda Jeffers gottago at lindajeffers.com
Wed Feb 28 17:53:25 CST 2007

The bandanas have arrived and they look great!

I am ready to send bandanas to the few hikers this year who might not get
them otherwise.

If you are a PCT 2007 hiker NOT attending the kickoff and NOT going to the
Saufley's in Aqua Dulce or you are a Southbounder and want a 2007 PCT
bandana, please contact me via email so that I can arrange to send one to
you.  The bandanas are free for 2007 hikers, however I will need you to send
me a self-addressed, stamped envelope (around 6"x9" with $.63 postage at
current rates). I will provide my mailing address when you email me.

Let me make this clear: this offer is only for 2007 HIKERS starting late,
early or Southbounders. I am concerned about getting overwhelmed with
requests, which is why this may sound picky. I have to get ready for my
hike.

Otherwise the bandanas will be available at the Kickoff and at the Saufley's
after the Kickoff.
http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2007-February/005130.html can
provide more details on the changes to the distribution of the bandanas this
year.

Gottago
gottago at  lindajeffers.com