[pct-l] VVR Timing

Mike Maurer maurer at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 28 10:55:28 CST 2007

Hey all,

A quick FYI. I just got a call from Jim at VVR and told him I'd post an
update based on the chat. Jim will be running fishing trips (via Quads)
out of VVR by early May this year, and will be accepting packages by
then. He said packages can be shipped via UPS or USPS, he can get both.
(Note - he didn't say anything about Fedex, but I'd guess if he can get
UPS packages he can also get Fedex packages). Importantly, he plans to
be fully open for business by mid May at the latest, so early thru
hikers should be able to use VVR by that time if they choose.

Hope this helps.

--
Mike