[pct-l] dip-it for cooking pot handles

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 00:52:45 CST 2007

I removed the handles from mine.  I use a bandana instead.

I removed the lid.  A thin piece of foil seals much better.  Water boils
much faster.

My 1.3 Liter uncoated Evernew now weighs 2.7 ounces.
(Wish I had a .9 Liter uncoated.)

If you want my handles I'll send them to you, but only one has all the
rubber still on it.

Warner Springs Monty