[pct-l] 20 deg bags High Sierra

Jim Lynch jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Feb 26 09:55:55 CST 2007

Thanks;  I've never used a compression bag.  I guess I've been put off by their weight.  My guess is that the manufacturer of a sleeping bag gives you the size of stuff sack that is best for that bag.  Compressing it smaller doesn't seem like a good idea.

James P."Jim" Lynch
jplynch at crosslink.net
jimlynch at auburnalum.org
(H) 540-775-7002; (cell) 540-273-2829