[pct-l] Wrightwood to Baden-Powell

Jim Fulmis jim_fulmis at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 23 18:53:19 CST 2007

Yes, between Wrightwood (via Acorn Trail) & Baden-Powell we got 6 inches or less depending on altitude. I hiked up starting Wednesday, did Baden-Powell first thing Thursday morning (winds 50 to 60 MPH) so didn't do the peak, just up to where the PCT goes off near top. Just too windy. Then came back & camped at Guffy campground Thursday night to test my new "Rainbow" tent which worked pretty good considering the snow & high winds. Only two or three trees done for those that are maintaining the trails, but still early.

Yeti