[pct-l] Coachella music festival + PCT

Andres C boogiman_007 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 00:14:39 CST 2007

Anyone attending Coachella before heading off into the PCT?

After trying to convince 2 of my friends and later my sister
and her boyfriend, that attending Coachella with me before heading of to Campo
would be a good idea. None of them could afford it.

So I thought I ask here, if anyone is attending Coachella
for sure and would like to meet and hang out for that weekend, and then hit the
trail. Let me know.

I attended Coachella back in 04 (Radiohead & the Cure \m/)
it was awesome.

Don’t want to be that creepy 25 year old loner lingering
among a crow of 75,000+, this year.

Ohh I better make this hiking relate
 ummmm

Has anyone done the entire trail with a guitar strap to
their pack?

I might actually try to carry a ukulele for a couple of
days, later on the trail and see how it goes.

happy hiking,
Dre.