[pct-l] Digital Camera with powerful zoom option?

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 17:01:28 CST 2007

Check out the Canon A710.   Has 6X     ...yes 6x zoom, plus image stabilization

  That's where I'm headed  ...

  'Slogger

Moynihan <mary.moynihan at gmail.com> wrote:
  I currently use a Pentax E10: 6 MP, 3X zoom, video recording option, with
battery about 6 oz. Its great on the quality of the images except in the
case to focus in on really small scale objects, such as a bumblebee or
anything 1-3 inches size.

Any recommendations? I am lost searching. I am willing to spend some money
for the quality. Must work with the small SD card.

Thanks

~Spirit
unsubscribe or change options: