[pct-l] We don't need no stinking guide book?

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 13:19:40 CST 2007

In a message dated 2/22/2007 2:10:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,  montypc
t at gmail.com writes:

I used  the guidebook in 2004 and 2005.  This year I will use only
Hikertrash.net, the data book(maybe) and the 4jeffrey.net water report for
the first 150 miles (this is home).

I like the guides and appreciate the effort by Ben and others that go into
making them.  It also makes for good, if not educational reading.   Much better
than a trashy romance novel.

I also found it was easy enough to pull out the sections individually  from
the main binding, only having to carry one or two at time, sending  the others
ahead.  If you save them, you can replant them back into main  binding to save
for research or your next hike.

Sly
http://www.aol.com.