[pct-l] Route trace for Topo! Software

Jeff Moorehead jeffmoorehead1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 21 20:37:58 CST 2007

Bill,
 I was looking for the same thing last year and found that Delorme Topo or
the NG Topo will accept the trace that Scott has up on Postholer.com. The
route is partitioned into the different guidebook sections for each of the
three states. In almost every case, the trail trace is complete and looks to
be fairly accurate. Let me know if you need more help, but this works very
well.
Whiptail