[pct-l] French Speaking Hiker Help Needed ASAP

Eckert jape at nethere.com
Wed Feb 21 19:48:39 CST 2007

Until a translator finds you, bring up Google, click on images and enter
- winter +"Sierra Nevada". Might be worth a few words. When you do have
a translator, I'd make sure they read the story of the poor snowshoer
found in Evolution Lake .
http://www.nps.gov/archive/seki/pphtml/newsdetail19139.html Also, you
might let them look at one of the data collection points (Bishop Pass is
one I keep handy
http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryDaily?s=BSH&d=21-Feb-2007+17:45&span=1month
). It shows the current real time temps, highs, lows, and daily average.