[pct-l] Cookpot size/volume

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Wed Feb 21 19:04:39 CST 2007

Since most dehydrated meals call for 2 cups of boiled water, I've downsized to a small 24oz Ti-mug: http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=47781014&parent_category_rn=5760756&vcat=REI_SSHP_CAMPING_TOC

I do the freezer bag/cozy thing. Easy to cook, no clean-up afterward, just add water!

The smaller size fits perfectly inside my stove windscreen.

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T 949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com